Sunday, April 11, 2010

Is this TMI? - weight loss

I'm a little o.O because I'm under 160lbs for the first time in, well, a really long time.

On the one hand, it's celebratory because it's a sign that I'm doing something right. On the other hand, it's not. Because it's just part of a very long road, and because while I weigh less, I'm not more fit.

Weight loss without increase in fitness is mostly cosmetic when it's the difference between 176 and 156, I know that. Still, I have a little interior satisfaction knowing that the 156 is there staring at me from the scale instead of the 176. And all it took was 3 years of portion control and getting out of bed. :P

*dances a little, anyway*

Here, have a picture of the sky yesterday, when I finished taking yarn pictures. The light was starting to angle low behind the house, and was catching through the new spring green.

No comments: