Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Another milestone

I'm trying to be more disciplined about updating my shop and I plan to update about every 2 weeks in the future. In aid of that, I listed everything. And by everything, I mean everything. Even the skeins of Mountain Hare I was holding from 2009 because it sells so slowly is up in the shop. Which takes me to another milestone. I've passed 200 items listed in my shop. I'm at a comfortable 207 and the shop is well and truly full.

This is lucky #200 (linked to the shop):

It's Frou Frou in the Jackalope base. I know I did a lot of this colorway in May, but I love it.

This week I'll be dyeing laceweight and settling in to the new schedule and then next week my nieces visit. Never a dull moment!

Happy Solstice, everyone!

1 comment:

Sarah Palmero said...

Happy Solstice!

Also, gorgeous, gorgeous stuff in your shop. Do you take direct deposit? ;)